TAPaulk's USB Programming Cables transfers power using the USB interface, following the USB 2.0 specifications. Our cables are not straight forward cables, there is an internal converter circuit board (interface) mounted in each USB shell. This single programming interface cable completely replaces the interface Box (RIB) and the serial port RIB-less programming cable.
Comparable to much higher brand models, the TAPaulk™ TAPPC-M-U is a great choice for any user or programmer.!Product Specs
Compatible with the following radios
- Built to meet or exceed OEM Standards
- Works with analogue and digital portable transceivers
- USB to twin-jack plug - connects to radios' speaker/microphone socket
- Complies with USB Specification V2.0 Full Speed
- USB Driver Included
- 6 month warranty. View our Warranty Policy.
AXU4100, AXV5100, Commander 245, CP040, CP125, CP140, CP150, CP160, CP180, CP185, CP200, CP340, CP360, CP380, CT150, CT250, CT450, CT450·LS, EP450, GP2000, GP2000s, GP2003, GP2100, GP308, GP3188, GP3688, GP3689, GP88s, P020, P030, P040, P080, Pacer Plus, PR400, PRO2150, PRO3150, SKS 245, SP66, VL130
Equivalent to OEM P/N: PMKN4004, DSK001C706