USB Programming Cable for Motorola MOTOTRBO XPR6300, XPR6580, APX7000 Similar to PMKN4012A Etc. TAPPC-M7-U
TAPaulk's USB Programming Cables transfers power using the USB interface, following the USB 2.0 specifications. Our cables are not straight forward cables, there is an internal converter circuit board (interface) mounted in each USB shell. This single programming interface cable completely replaces the interface Box (RIB) and the serial port RIB-less programming cable.
Comparable to much higher brand models, the TAPaulk™ TAPPC-M7-U is a great choice for any user or programmer.!Product Specs
Compatible with the following radios
- Built to meet or exceed OEM Standards
- Works with analogue and digital portable transceivers
- USB to twin-jack plug - connects to radios' speaker/microphone socket
- Complies with USB Specification V2.0 Full Speed
- Driver not required
- 6 month warranty. View our Warranty Policy.
APX7000, DGP4150, DGP4150+, DGP6150, DGP6150+, TRBO, XPR6300, XPR6350, XPR6380, XPR6500, XPR6550, and XPR6580
Equivalent to OEM P/N: PMKN4012A
You May Also Like